To be eligible for a refund, you must make a refund request through our customer service team (email@example.com) within the applicable time period for your program as set forth below.
Your online access to all program materials is contingent on maintaining good standing in all of our programs for which you have registered. A failure to pay an installment for any program may result in the suspension or termination of your account and access to programs.
Our refund policies are:
- Understanding your Soul: 30-Days, 100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you don’t love one of our programs, email firstname.lastname@example.org at ANY TIME during the first 30 days and show us you have done a good faith attempt at following the material, applied what you learned in the course, and you are not getting results. We’ll refund 100% of the purchase price.
As specified at the point of sale, our policies require you to follow through with the corresponding course and document you did so. Submitting a bad faith refund request, i.e. failing to provide the required documentation, will make you lose the right to a refund.
If you refund one of our programs, you won’t be allowed to join the same program again in the future. It is assumed that you decided that the program in question is not helpful. Other programs will not be affected and you will retain any access you have previously purchased.
Terms of Sale
- Installment Payment Plans. If you select an installment payment plan, you hereby grant iordanus.com permission to automatically charge the applicable Premium Services fee to your designated payment method at the beginning of each applicable payment period until all payments have been completed. If you select an installment payment plan, you agree to keep your designated payment method information, including all billing information, current, complete and accurate.
- No Cancellations. Other than in connection with our Refund Policy, all sales are final and we do not offer any refunds or cancellations. If you select an installment payment plan, you will be obligated to complete all installment payments. Dishonesty will not be tolerated.
- Failure to Pay. A failure to pay an installment payment related to any of the Services may result in the immediate suspension or termination of all Services. Upon suspension or termination, you will no longer be able to access your account and any Services. To maintain access to your account and all corresponding Services, your account and payments must be current and in good standing for all programs and Services for which you have registered. Pursuant to our Refund Policy, if your account is suspended or terminated for a failure to pay, you will not receive any refund except at our sole discretion and any scheduled automatic renewals will not occur.
We also reserve the right to ban you permanently from iordanus.com and all its services.
- Errors in Charges. In the event of an error that results in an incorrect charge, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly if necessary (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any erroneous amount charged. In addition, we may, in lieu of a refund as provided in this paragraph, opt to provide you with a service credit, with a value equal to the amount charged to your payment method.