Make it Easy: Chart Analysis
My astrology guide to help you in making order in all the chaos of thoughts in your mind during your Chart readings.
You have some astrological knowledge, you know the meanings of the Planets and Houses, but when you open your Natal Chart suddenly hundred of thoughts come in your mind at the same time. You jump randomly from a Planet to an House, and then back to another Planet, but Lilith catches your attention while you’re still try to interpret your Rising Sign.
The result is that you get lost soon, overwhelmed by all the different concepts contemporaneously, feeling confused and without a single real interpretation of any piece of your Chart.
But the worst part is that you cannot raise your self-awareness that way, because messy interpretations lead to confused and shallow psychological interpretations, or even worst: Wrong interpretations.
So I created this step-by-step guide to Birth Chart’s analysis that will teach you a practical method of interpretation to make your Chart analysis deeper, refined, simple, and clear.
With this book you’ll never feel confused and lost again looking at your Natal Chart.
Hi, I am Iordanus.
During the last 20 years I’ve studied different Esoteric Arts like Hermeticism, Kabbalah, Alchemy, Gnosticism, Tarot, and especially Astrology. That 360° knowledge made me able to see all the connections and the integrations between all those subjects, and so go in-depth even with the understanding of the Astrological Art.
I want to share that knowledge with you, to make you able to know yourself deeper, learning Astrology.
My 20+ years experience in Esoteric Arts and Astrology especially, taught me that knowledge is not enough; You need even order in your head, a technic, a method, and the right organized approach to the interpretation of your Birth Chart. That’s what allows you to actually know who you are through it.
So I created this guide to give you a structured method of interpretation, logical and practical, with concrete examples.
All of that helps you in avoiding the risk of being overwhelmed by all the pieces of the chart at the same time.
Furthermore, with my method, you’ll save a lot of time (and a lot of headaches).
Your chart interpretations will become easier and so they will take less time to you because “no struggles” means even faster interpretations.
In this guide you find:
- Step-by-step explanations of what you have to do to make a simple and clear analysis of your Birth Chart.
- A layer-by-layer approach to Chart analysis that helps you in building your own psychological portrait in a simple and clear way.
- The golden rules of Birth Chart analysis, and how they help to understand yourself deeper.
- Clear explanations of which are the “Pillars of the Chart” and why they are the priorities to understand about you psyche.
- How to identify your own Dispositor Planets aka “the Rulers of your whole life”, and why they come first of other “famous” pieces of the Chart.
- Synthesised concepts, simplified notions, straight to the point, so even the most beginner can go deeper with his self-discovery.
This guide is short and straight to the point. Each chapter is laser focused on what is important and why, so you don’t have to learn tons of new notions or spending many hours reading. After you completed this astrology guide, you can immediately put into practice what you’ve learned making an organized analysis of your Birth Chart, and so getting a brand new perspective of it.
Each explanation is integrated with practical examples and visual accompaniment. This guide is available in PDF format only.
What’s the difference with other astrology e-books?
Many experts have forgot how hard was at the beginning. They focus on Planets or Houses meanings, but they never explain how to put into practice what you’ve learnt, what to do when you open your Chart, where to start, how to proceed to systematically analyze the Natal Chart. The result is that Astrology seems always quite complicated to you, and the risk is to be discouraged and frustrated.
That’s why I created this guide: To fill this gap in the skills of the most experts, but even to give solid bases to the most beginners and allowing them to actually use Astrology and its power to unlock the secrets of the Cosmos.
Another big difference is that this guide is mainly practical than theoretical: You can use it like a practical tool side by side to your Birth Chart, because it has a more pragmatic and scientific approach to the subject, so you can use it as the “instruction booklet” which explains step-by-step what you have to do to successfully analyze the Chart, with the right method and the right order to follow.
So, what you’ll learn from this guide?
- You’ll finally learn here the practical method of Chart analysis that avoid to being overwhelmed by all the different notions and the confusion in your head during your analysis.
- You’ll learn here how to focus on the priority elements of your Chart to get the very foundations of your psyche first, and then building all the rest of your own individuality upon them.
- You’ll learn how to get out from your Birth Chart the strongest traits of your own personality, and which are your dominant Planets, to get a clear look of why you behave the way you do.
100% risk-free: 2 weeks money back guarantee
You can get “Make it easy: Chart Analysis” now, and try it for full 2 weeks. If you don’t love it, I insist that you get 100% of your money back.
15 days are more than enough to read the guide (multiple times), absorb the material, and put it into practice. If you think that my guide was useless for you and your improvement in Astrology, email me AT ANY TIME during the first 15 days after you get it, and I’ll refund you 100% of your price, with no questions.
Get my guide -Make it Easy: Chart Analysis – to become able to move confidently in your Chart like a true skilled Astrologer, and to get out from it the right interpretations.
So you’ll go in-depth with your path of self-discovery, and you’ll become even able to understand better the other people around you.
Make it Easy: Chart Analysis
is available for $3.99
(Sales taxes may apply depending on your location)
(PDF file only)
Share this guide with your friends: